One is a Snail, Ten is a Crab

Rumi Tui has been reading a book called One is a Snail, Ten is a Crab. We had to draw lots of animal’s and count their feet to equal 33. Then we took a pictore of it and posted it on our blog. My favourite step was drawing the animals. What would your favourite step be?

2 thoughts on “One is a Snail, Ten is a Crab

1. Good heavens Finnian. Well done. I am not sure I could do that as I am not very good at maths. And 33 seems a very odd number as most animals have 2 or four feet! I can’t quite see all the animals you chose so you might have to explain to granny how you got to 33 when we next zoom. I am in Brisbane for the next 7 weeks so will see what animals I can find over here to make 33 ! Love Granny Peas

2. Good heavens Finnian. Well done. I am not sure I could do that as I am not very good at maths and 33 seems a very odd number as most animals have 2 or four feet! I can’t quite see all the animals you chose so you might have to explain to granny how you got to 33 when we next zoom. I am in Brisbane for the next 7 weeks so will see what animals I can find over here to make 33 ! Love Granny Peas