Summer learning Journey

Today we signed up for the Summer Learning Journey activity and did a starter task today it was called groove pizza. Its a game that you make shapes and the shapes play music it was very fun because you could have diffrent sounds. Do you think that you would like to play groove pizza?

2 thoughts on “Summer learning Journey

1. HI Finian, Making music is fun although I don’t think I wold be much good at groove pizza. Do you do any other types of music, such as singing or playing an instrument? Will is very good on drums and his group won a national rock competition!

2. Hi Finn

My name is Whaea Kerry. I live in the Bay of Islands in the far north of New Zealand.
    Great to have you on board for the Summer Learning Journey and well done for completing your first blog post!

I would love to have a go at using Groove Pizza, it looks a lot of fun.

I was just reading Caleb’s blog post.
    Did you find it was noisy with everyone in the room making music at the same time too?

Once you have an MP3 file, you could embed it into your blog post. Follow Matua Jacob’s instructions if you need help. <a href=
    'https://summerlearningjourney.edublogs.org/2023/12/12/slj-groove-pizza-step-it-up/#comment-310&quot;.

There are so many cool activities coming up, art projects, maths, games, drawing, all kinds of fun things. I hope you stay with us, looking forward to reading more of your blog posts 😉

Whaea Kerry